Saturday, November 29, 2008

Osho Mulla Nasruddin Jokes, Sufi mystic Mulla nasruddin




Osho Mulla Nasrudin Jokes
  1. Mulla Nasrudin met a man on a London street. They had known each other slightly in America.
    ”How are things with you?” asked the Mulla.
    ”Pretty fair,” said the other. ”I have been doing quite well in this country.”
    ”How about lending me 100, then?”saidNasrudin.
    ”Why I hardly know you, and you are asking me to lend you 100!”
    ”I can’t understand it,” said Nasrudin. ”IN THE OLD COUNTRY PEOPLE WOULD NOT LEND ME MONEY BECAUSE THEY KNEW ME, AND HERE I CAN’T GET A LOAN BECAUSE THEY DON’T KNOW ME.”

  2. ”I have found the road to success no easy matter,” said Mulla Nasrudin. ”I started at the bottom. I worked twelve hours a day. I sweated. I fought. I took abuse. I did things I did not approve of. But I kept right on climbing the ladder.”
    ”And now, of course, you are a success, Mulla?” prompted the interviewer.
    ”No, I would not say that,” replied Nasrudin with a laugh. ”JUST QUOTE ME AS SAYING THAT I HAVE BECOME AN EXPERT AT CLIMBING LADDERS.”

  3. Mulla Nasrudin’s wife seeking a divorce charged that her husband ”thinks only of horse racing. He talks horse racing: he sleeps horse racing and the racetrack is the only place he goes. It is horses, horses, horses all day long and most of the night. He does not even know the date of our wedding.
    ”That’s not true, Your Honour,” cried Nasrudin. ”WE WERE MARRIED THE DAY DARK STAR WON THE KENTUCKY DERBY.”

  4. There was a play in which an important courtroom scene included Mulla Nasrudin as a hurriedly recruited judge. All that he had to do was sit quietly until asked for his verdict and give it as instructed by the play’s director.
    But Mulla Nasrudin was by no means apathetic, he became utterly absorbed in the drama being played before him. So absorbed, in fact, that instead of following instructions and saying ”Guilty,” the Mulla arose and firmly said, ”NOT GUILTY.”

  5. Mulla Nasrudin was telling a friend that he was starting a business in partnership with another fellow.
    ”How much capital are you putting in it, Mulla?” the friend asked.
    ”None. The other man is putting up the capital, and I am putting in the experience,” said the Mulla.
    ”So, it’s a fifty-fifty agreement.”
    ”Yes, that’s the way we are starting out,” said Nasrudin, ”BUT I FIGURE IN ABOUT FIVE YEARS I WILL HAVE THE CAPITAL AND HE WILL HAVE THE EXPERIENCE.”

No comments: