Friday, February 6, 2009

Mulla Nasrudin Wife singing

A guest at a concert turned to Mulla Nasrudin sitting next to him and criticised the voice of the
woman who was singing.
”What a terrible voice,” he said. ”Do you know who she is?”
”Yes,” said the Mulla. ”She’s my wife.”
”Oh,” said the embarrassed guest, ”I beg your pardon. Of course, it is not her voice that is bad, it is
that awful song she has to sing. I wonder who wrote it.”
”I DID,” said Nasrudin.



A drunk cowhand rushed into a bar waving and firing his guns at random and shouting, ”All you dirty,lousy skunks get outta here.”
Within a minute everybody had scattered and disappeared except Mulla Nasrudin, who sat at the bar finishing his drink.
”Well,” barked the cowhand, waving his smoking gun. ”What about it?”
”My,” said the Mulla, ”THERE WERE CERTAINLY A LOT OF THEM, WEREN’T THEY?”

No comments: