Saturday, April 18, 2009

Osho Jokes- Jews are awful people. They killed our Lord Jesus Christ

A group of young men -- all Irish Catholics -- go into a pub. They don't greet Abbie, one of the men already standing at the bar. Paddy, one of the young Irish fellows, asks his friends why they don't greet Abbie. "Oh, he is a Jew," they say, "and Jews are awful people. They killed our Lord Jesus Christ."

Paddy is very upset to hear this and goes over to Abbie and starts beating him up."Stop, stop!" shouts Abbie. "What are you doing this for?""I'm doing it because Jews tortured Jesus and killed him.""Yes, I know," says Abbie, "but it is nothing to do with me. That happened two thousand years ago."Paddy gives him another blow and says, "I don't care. I only heard it ten minutes ago!"

No comments: